4th of July Rice Krispies
Red, White, & Blue Protein Rice Krispies
Perfect protein packed dessert for the 4th of July! 🇺🇸
Protein Rice Krispies will make you the favorite at all your 4th of July BBQs. They are perfect for your backyard parties, a treat for the kiddos, or as a pre-workout snack! Not to mention this dessert is addictingly delicious, it has a secret ingredient to help your diet stay on track.
Vanilla Ice Cream Cone Meal Replacement! SP Meal Replacement was designed to help you take on your fitness and body goals! When eating healthy, it can be difficult to eat enough meals, get in enough protein, and consume all the right nutrients needed to support your body through its amazing changes. This meal replacement is a delicious alternative to help you get all the proper nutrition you need. It contains 24g of protein and only 1g of sugar! You can make it by itself with water or milk, or you can add it into your favorite recipes for an extra boost of protein! Who doesn't want a protein that tastes like ice cream? It is a summer essential for the hot days when you need to curb your sweet tooth!
3 tbsp Butter
4 cups Jet-Puffed Mini Marshmellows
6 cups Rice Krispies Cereal
2 Scoops Vanilla Ice Cream Cone Meal Replacement
*optional Red, White, & Blue Sprinkles
1. Coat a muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray (or a 9x13 inch pan) and set aside.
2. Place a pan over low heat and add butter to melt.
3. Once butter has melted, add marshmallows, and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
4. Stir in the rice krispie cereal and protein powder until cereal is well coated.
5. Transfer mixture to prepared pan and gently press mixture so it's evenly distributed in pan.
6. Add sprinkles and allow to cool. And ENJOY!